Two of the M’s (who are married… to each other) were awakened at 5:20 am this morning by a loudspeaker blaring downstairs in their home. Seriously.
A voice said: “YOUR SHIP IS LEAVING. EVERYONE BACK TO THE SHIP.”
It was an ET tour bus.
We are now to the point where ETs from all over the universe are touring the earth to see what things are like right before The SHIFT. What’s weird is that the announcement was NOT in english; the M’s minds heard it and interpreted it into english.
And the ETs left the front gate open!
Speaking of road food…
While we have you… truly (non-)groundbreaking news:
It’s interesting to read what the “independent food scientists” say in this article in light of what we found. We (unpaid, independent psychics) were curious: if only 43% of Subway’s “chicken strips” were only 43% actual chicken… what was the other 57%? Ew. We saw that it’s some kind of chicken-flavored gluten base used as filler, which gives the human body a false sense of being full, so you want more food sooner. Great business model. Yet another cautionary tale to tell little kids on the New Earth.
Speaking of aliens on the road…
[Note: The term, “Zontaran” is from “Zontar: Thing From Venus.” We have no idea where the ETs in question were from… but they had a good time.]