Some have predicted a solar flash or somesuch bugaboo for 12/21…
…but we’re not seeing it. Some psychics (who shall be forever nameless) are actually selling tickets to workshops that guarantee you and your family onto the 2020 timeline! This used to be called “simony” (buying a relative out of hell), but freshened up with meditation and unicorns. Suffice to say that you don’t need to buy a ticket: you personally need to do the meditative work.
What To Do If You’re New Here
If you’re reading this site for the first time and you’re starting to feel desperate, remain calm and follow these steps:
- Calm yourself. Showing interest in the (positive) spiritual indicates the right path.
- Close your eyes and imagine white light all around you, breathe it in…
- Say to yourself, “Brother J, you are welcome.” This welcomes Brother J into your little spirit bubble. He’s here to act as a bridge between us and SOURCE. You don’t have to employ Brother J, but he represents the fastest way to SOURCE.
- Meditate for as long as you can, at least twice a day. Keep notes on anything that happens. Don’t worry if you fall asleep; we all did, starting out.
- Read the SÖC Meditation Primer. Keep going.
Enter the Bumpy
That said, energywise it’s gonna get really rough between now and early January.
Fasting will help, or at least eating light. Those who feel nauseous won’t have a problem with that. Listen to your cravings, but obviously abstain from more than one drink (of alcohol) or too much of anything, really. (It doesn’t really matter what you eat.) There is a lot of insane energy in the pipe, but we don’t see the world ending or shifting just yet. The energy feels more like something with people versus planet-destroying. Look for lots of social stuff to happen between now and January.
If you start feeling like you’re too low, go into meditation and imagine a ladder… and start climbing. We often count the rungs, in lots of eight (as that’s a musical octave). Lots of us have done this. Some did it today, in fact, having gone WAY DOWN deep to get some gem somewhere down below, but not getting back before they woke up. You start climbing and climb and climb. We’ve all climbed in meditation for hours at a time, in the past. It’s grueling, but it can be done; and it shows results.
As you get more advanced, you can imagine mechanisms attached to the ladder that move you up automatically (wheels attached to the sides of the ladder above and below you), that at least make it easier to go UP while you’re still climbing. We used this today to rocket up a zillion levels… and still had to have a Guide throw us a rope to get back to where we were before we started!
Well, that didn’t take long. We had three (or more) timeline jumps a little while ago:
We suspected one earlier, given this…
…but forgot to check the muon meters.
Hm. CATs will be out, today. Something needs to be done about something.