Please don’t freak out while you read this. There’s no cause for alarm.
Two of the M’s had the same dream, independently, where they could see a little into the future — but metaphorically.
We will include our notes [in brackets]:
In the dream, each M was staying with someone who had a big ground floor industrial-space apartment with a kind of hard gray nylon curtain [the literal fabric between two realities/timelines] on one side instead of a wall between them and the street. There were no windows in the curtain, but lots of light came in from “the other side.” There was a doggy door, so they could poke their heads out through the curtain and see what was happening out on the street. They had various animals inside (cats and dogs) and kids they were responsible for, so they were vigilant about not letting anyone get out. Each CAT poked their head out the dog door at one time or another to take a look at the street and neighborhood outside.
The place where they were situated was at a big busy intersection [of two timelines], set so you could see the edge of one street [timeline] and up another. There was lots of traffic, most of it coming toward the viewer. Cattycorner from the CATs’ POV was a house on a green knoll surrounded by a bunch of Canadian Geese that were hunkered down like a storm was approaching. Because of their vantage, the CATs in question could see farther up one street than the other [so farther up one timeline].
As they watched, a big truck came toward them, yet it was not at the intersection yet. It hit a pothole and the bump dislodged big round blobby thing that fell off the back of the truck and started rolling toward the building they were in… then it hit and splooshed like a giant water balloon against the curtain… no significant damage on the street side, but on the inside of the building (on the other side of the curtain) they definitely felt the rumble while the curtain responded to the impact. [Obviously, we’re in for a little watery bump on our timeline, but nothing compared to the other side.]
Then it happened again with another truck: a big bump and this other truck that was carrying a load of vertically stacked translucent discs (like flimsy, transparent UFOs) dislodged one which hit the street and started rolling toward the building. The CATs watched as it hit the curtain and broke apart, this time impacting with more force and tearing the curtain in spots…but everyone inside the building was ok. The CATs onsite immediately got rolls of duct tape and started repairing the curtain so the animals wouldn’t get out, and got a needle and thread to help sew up a bigger tear.
Then there were suddenly “helpers” there, helping to clean up the mess, making comments. One of them said something — a password for repairs or something — and then wandered off. Each CAT realized this was significant and pressed those in attendance for the password again (as the helpers kinda mumbled it), and the helpers called a tall blonde girl with blue eyes and a round face over, who was on a ladder helping elsewhere, to come over and tell the CATs. She was angry-annoyed and before telling them what the password was, she recounted a bunch of their past failings (which they found amusing) in a steady stream of anger… and then she gave them the password at the end. They made her say it a few times because it made no sense as a single password. That’s because it was two words: “Bristol Peril.”
Then the M’s woke up.
These kinds of things are always tricky. Do we tell people? In this case we obviously are, but with the caveat: That was another timeline. There might be some effects in ours, but not significantly. Takeaways:
- This sounds very much like the “Project Bluebeam”/false-flag fakery that was planned, but isn’t taking place/has failed on this timeline. (But why Bristol? And a place where Canadian Geese hang out?) While it probably won’t affect us here as much, there may still be some “debris” that we may see.
- That “blob” of water that hit could be a rainstorm perhaps, before this is to start. You might be able to mark what is to transpire from that… but on this side of that timeline, you might not see anything at all.
- Now you see a little of how complicated it is to be a psychic, or to get info from Guides who can see multiple timelines. Not only do they speak in metaphor, but with all the different (infinite number of) timelines, it’s often difficult to tell where you are when you see things (it’s even worse when you’re viewing from other Dimensions and universes). For all we know, this will (gently) affect some place on this earth that may or may not be called “Bristol.” However, those in the Bristol area — of whatever Bristol was referenced (Bristol, UK; Bristol, TN; Bristol, TX; Bristol, CT, etc.) — may notice something. Or… it was just a dream. That two CATs had. At the same time. It’s happened before. [Note: More CATs have chimed in with “disaster” type dreams.]
Some general housekeeping and trivia from the CATs’ whiteboard:
- We have modified the date format (as some of you hawkeyes noticed), and we are in process of tightening up the comments section, so you may notice a bit more overhead in comment negotiation. We’ve been getting more trolls as the energy/vibe rises to fever pitch so this has become a necessity.
- Expect more jumps and “reality resets.” And weird dreams.
- At the Boston Massacre of 1770: We see the British coming in, and the colonists weren’t having it and fired first — a warning shot. But the British weren’t allowed to give up or retreat so they went in head-on.
- The ship we saw the other night was a Positive Pleiadian ship, not SP. The earth is honeycombed with millions of (Positive and Neutral) ET outposts all over, and at various “levels” of reality. SP ships typically operate without anyone being able to see them, because they are at angel/SOURCE level. There’s more but we’re not at liberty to say.
- Edgar Allan Poe was found delirious on a bench in Baltimore three days before his death. His last words were a name: “Reynolds,” which he repeated a few times then died. We see he had some kind of dementia… and he had a pet named “Reynolds” that passed away when he was younger (or in a past life). We see him talking to Reynolds, as if he could see the spirit when his dementia got worse.
- We contacted the folks who control the MLSO data and they gave the best gobbletygook/BS answer as to why they censored the data stream. The DOJ and GAO office will love it.
- FYI, we didn’t comment on Corey Goode in a previous post (we wouldn’t waste our time), but on a rude commenter in Rancho Necromunda who’d called themselves “Corey ‘No’ Goode.”
- We are literally in the homestretch of The Event. We can’t comment any more than that.
- And it’s Monday. Expect things to get even weirder.
(Note: Check out Cristina’s dream/comment in the comments section.)
We’ve had some more base clearances:
And… another armada showed up early this morning:
Several people asked about the weird West Coast weather stasis (it’s looked exactly the same for some time). We noticed this oddity last night:
We get the above (and the weather) has to do with The SHIFT, and also in shifting a timeline (like something bad would or could have happened without what SOURCE and Gaia and Angels et al are doing). All is well. You can expect CA rain in a few more weeks.
This explains CAT “ferry” dreams last night:
We chose to stay on this side after the last run. Interesting: the above jump wasn’t there when we went to sleep. We each had a ship dream and then various ferry dreams, bringing people across. Lots of us always did want to be the Ferryman at the end of Siddhartha.
And the now standard early morning Wave X:
And lots of meters are now currently down or broken. Gosh, wonder why?
A pair of big-time ear-ringing events around 22:20 and 22:35 UTC on the 21st:
And another step-up in energies:
We were kinda waiting for the Wave X WHOMP to break so we could post… but it never did: