Wow, seldom are the Northern Lights (these photographed in Svalbard on 10/14) so RED. Scientists have no idea why. What a shocker. Of course, we’re also unsure what causes scientists these days. Anyway…
METERAGE & NEWS
Looks like the “bridge/roadway completion project” is either done, or taking longer than anyone expected. Hard to say, as our eyes and ears both have peanut butter in them — chunky-style. We’re only getting things in dreams right now… well, save for one of the M’s who’s still operational… but for the most part our heads are full of jellied concrete and our ears are ringing peanut butter off the hook. Or something like that.
Eventwise, we know that various psychics and sensitives and writers have stated that they don’t see a big “Event” happening… but we still do. We always have, unless we’re misunderstanding what we’re being shown. Or we’re just lame.
Meterwise, the meters are… kinda boring right now, with a few exceptions. Here’s what the Moscow SR meter currently looks like:
In the meantime, here are some bits and pieces that don’t seem to fit anywhere.
- Everyone keep asking, so here’s your answer: Right now, we feel the energy is indeed shifting in its “slow-motion Event-ness,” (our apologies, this blog must be difficult to translate!), but we still feel The Event will come in its dramatic form, as well, and will be so huge that we won’t be questioning if it’s happening. If you think about it, more and more people are getting used to the idea so it won’t be quite the same shock as it would’ve been without any preparation. We still have our own date we’ve been shown, but this date could mean something else, so we’re gonna keep it to ourselves as we hate getting all our hopes up.
- Dreamwise, we’re seeing “matrix run-time glitches,” with people running past… then halting, frozen, vibrating in place a moment… then running by again… like the tape got updated while we were looking at it.
- One of the CATs also dreamt about going along an elevated highway — made of wood? — at night, with everyone on self-propelled scooters (with lights on, as it was dark) through puddles here and there. Anyway, they went around a corner and the elevated highway abruptly ended in mid-air… with a huge gap between the rest of the multi-level highway, the entire structure having been totally removed all the way down to some old railroad tracks from one point to another. The CAT had to jump down and run down the tracks to the other side, and climb back up to the highway’s inner structure to continue their journey.
- Our friends in Australia mentioned that it was very quiet at their various OZ locations, last night. We noticed the same thing here during our night-night time, as well; this has been happening more and more over the past year. In some cases we noticed that the sounds occurring around our dwellings (cars going by, planes in the sky, people taking, highways in the dustance, etc.) are at times also muffled. Those affected initially thought there was something wrong with their hearing!
- Btw, we don’t like to look at or talk about politics much, but T is going to be replacing his AG soon, though we’re not sure who it will be. Things will pick up speed after the new “ontological interstate bypass” is done.
- Oh, while we’re in the neighborhood… the Midterm U.S. Elections are going to be an utter disaster for some. It will set one party back generations, if not permanently. (Btw, politics will be a thing of the past once people start communicating telepathically.)
- Also in the comments section, someone asked our opinion about someone, claiming to be from Venus, who predicted when The Event was going to take place. Folks… there is no one on Venus, on any level, or at least not that we can see. It’s totally barren, above and below.
- That said, your own abilities should be coming on line right about now, so please review them on our Clair-X list above and try giving them a spin again in meditations. Your inner truth-meters should be working better and better right about now. Hopefully you aren’t as fried as we are.
- UPDATE: Good news. The LHC stays on 3D!
Oh, we also discovered something today, a historical mystery we’d never heard of. We’ll tell you more about it if we find out it’s true. It’s… amazing. That’s all for now. Our paws and claws are currently vibrating, so…